- Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: RYOBI
- Model Number: PROSKYER NOSE POWER, PROSKYER NOSE POWER
- Fishing Method: Spinning
- Weight: 690g
- Gear ratio: 3.9
- MAX. Drag power: 12KG
- Ball Bearings: 4+1
- Spool: Metal
- Fishing Reel Handle: CNC Handle
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||1pcs/ PET box, 10 boxes/ 1 case, 20cases/ CTN or according to customers' requirements.|
|Delivery Detail:||5-7 days after receiving your deposit|
RYOBI Aluminum spool spinning fishing reel gear ratio 5.1 MAX. DRAG power 12kg ball bearings 4+1 fishing tackle reel
1. V-shaped Rotoe Arm
2. Blanked V-Shaped Large Spool
3. Left/Right Convertible Double Injection handle knob
4. New Rotary Flat Oscillation System.
5. High Performance Supermicro Pithch Drag
6. Spinning fishing lure
|Model Name||Gear Ratio||Drag Power (Max.)||Weight||Ball Bearing||Line Capacity|
|PROSKYER NOSE POWER||3.9:1||12kg||690g||4+1||0.4mm-200m|
1. Slow oscillation mechanism
By slowing the front to back movement of the spool,even and accurate reeling of the line is achieved for longer distance casting. Moreover, a smoother handle rotation has been realized.
2. One piece metal bail arm lever
Superior one-piece metal bail arm lever for strength and durability. Smooth rotor surface without any screws, line trouble greatly minimized.
3. Line trap prevention mechanism
Consists of the Ryobi patented line trap prevention mechanism for prevention of line trap that occurs frequently on the short skirt spool. Prevents the line from wrapping onto the main shaft while remaining smooth in handle rotation.
4. Micro-pitch drag
Smooth and precise drag adjustment are realized in the combination of micro-pitch drag(24 clicks per revolution)
1pcs/ PET box, 10 boxes/ 1 case, 20cases/ CTN or according to customers' requirements.
Beautiful and strong packages to avoid any damage in see and air transportation.
Bulk in stock: 5-7 days after down payment
T/T, L/C, PayPal, western union are acceptable.
Cautions on use:
1. Never try to unsnag a rig by pumping your rod. Just cut the line.
Hold the line with floves or a cloth to protect your fingers from being cut.
2. When shoreline fishing, protect the internal mechanis from sand or dirt, which could cause malfunction.
3. When standing your rod on a beach or rocky shore, do not stand it forcefully, the reel foot may be broken.
4. The reel could break if it is dropped and hit strongly. Handle your reel with care.